Tuesday 10 March 2009

How not to be eaten alive

Having said that I'll not be using a tent but a tarp (or what I call a "less than a tent"), I've been asked about what happens when I get to Scotland and encounter the infamous Scottish midges, the sort that can see and smell you from miles away and swoop in to feast. Well, I'd thought about that and below is a photo of the bug nest that attaches to the tarp which will hopefully keep me intact.


I'll have it sent on to me as I approach Scotland.
Donations to my charity, MS Research and Relief Fund are coming in well. People are so generous. I'm now over half way to my target. Thank you to everyone who's supported me so far.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Litehiker

    Good luck with the walk - I did a 10k run for MS in the summer as one of my best mates has has MS since 2000.

    Cheers

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.